FREE Consultation | Call Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your fees?
- Our fees are determined by the complexity of your case. We are happy to work out a payment plan that will easily fit into your budget. The initial consultation is free, so don’t hesitate to call us at 412-653-5000 and let our expertise become your advantage.
- Who will work on my case?
- At Covelli Law Offices, we employ the team concept. Our attorneys and legal staff work together to bring you the highest quality legal services available. All work performed by paralegals and legal assistants is performed at the direction and under the supervision of our attorneys.
- What should I do after a car accident?
- The most important thing is to get prompt medical treatment. If your injuries are visible, take pictures of them and the damage to your car. Keep a list of where you treated and keep copies of all of your medical records and bills. Do not give a statement to the insurance company.
- What if I am injured on the job?
- First, report it to your supervisor immediately. Your claim could be denied if it is not reported promptly.
Workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania is different from any other state. It is a complicated and ever-changing system and you should work with an attorney who understands this unique system, like those at Covelli Law Offices.
- How long will it take before my case gets settled or goes to trial?
- Each case is different. Some settle quickly, others take a longer road to trial. In either event, we will always abide by your wishes and you will be involved in all decisions concerning settlement or trial.
- How do I determine if I have a case?
- Please call Covelli Law Offices at 412-653-5000 to discuss your situation and we will help you determine if you have a case. There is no fee for this initial consultation, so call today!
The attorneys and lawyers at Covelli Law Offices represent clients throughout the communities of Pittsburgh, South Hills, Jefferson Hills, Pleasant Hills, Baldwin, Whitehall, Bethel Park, South Park, West Mifflin, Elizabeth, McKeesport, White Oak, Irwin, Greensburg, Allegheny County, Westmoreland County, Washington County, Fayette County, Greene County, Butler County, and throughout Western Pennsylvania.
We are a debt relief agency that helps people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.